Black Diamond Casino Review
Black Diamond Casino is an online casino which uses software from Rival Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Vivo Gaming to provide a comprehensive list of online casino games. This casino has online, mobile, and live dealer roulette. US players are not accepted at Black Diamond Casino, though players from the Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa are welcome.
Black Diamond Casino is owned by Engage Entertainment Group, which also owns popular casino sites like Box24 Casino, 7Spins, and Winward Casino. Regulators in Antigua and Barbuda license Black Diamond Casino, so it is a licensed, trusted site which undergoes frequent audits. Black Diamond has a high rating on gaming review sites like Ask Gamblers, so real money players consider the site legit.
You could also enter the VIP Showdown for a prize pot of $200,000!
In this guide to Black Diamond Casino, I review the software, games selection, and payment methods at the site. Roulette gamblers should be pleased that I put the emphasis on Black Diamond Casino’s roulette games, with separate sections on the online/mobile roulette game list, as well as the live dealer roulette category. I do this because of the sheer number of roulette games Black Diamond Casino offers, but in its online casino’s table games (powered by Betsoft and Pragmatic Play) and its live dealer casino (powered by Vivo Gaming). Keep reading to get the full scoop on Black Diamond Casino’s roulette games.
Roulette Games at Black Diamond
Black Diamond Casino provides all the major forms of roulette to players: American Roulette, European Roulette, and French Roulette. European or single-zero roulette is played with one zero pocket on the wheel, giving players a 2.70% house edge. American or double-zero roulette has two zero pockets (0,00) on the wheel, so the house edge rises to 5.26%. French Roulette has the exotic bets with French names, which give players a whole different gaming experience. High rollers enjoy French Roulette because the full/maximum bet lets them max out the game’s bet limits.
Black Diamond Casino has 10 versions of roulette, including classic games like European Roulette and American Roulette and more unconventional games like Common Draw Roulette. High rollers have their choice between VIP European Roulette and VIP American Roulette, though some of the other variations are designed for high stakes roulette players. Games like Crystal Roulette and Zoom Roulette offer enhanced graphics from Pragmatic Play, which has a reputation for top-notch video simulations.
Betsoft’s Zoom Roulette is European Roulette with 3D enhanced graphics. Zoom Roulette is a good way for beginners to practice roulette. Players have the option to run replays of the spin, while also using the Help Feature to make the right bets. Zoom Roulette is great for real money roulette players because its min/max range is between $1 and $1000.
Common Draw Roulette
Common Draw Roulette is European Roulette played in a multiplayer setting. Spins happen every 35 seconds, so you’ll have 30 seconds to make your bets. Bets range between $1 and $100 per spin. Players and croupiers communicate via live chat throughout the session, so camaraderie is a big element of Common Draw Roulette.
Roulette Titanium from Betsoft has the French Roulette bets. To place bets like Voisins du Zero, Tiers du Cylindre, Orphelins en Plein, and Orphelins a Cheval click on the “Special Bets” button in the game interface. The max bet on Titanium Roulette is €500, so high stakes roulette players should find enough excitement in this Black Diamond Casino roulette game.
Live Dealer Roulette at Black Diamond
Black Diamond Casino offers seven live dealer casino games, including live roulette, live baccarat, and live blackjack. Asian players should enjoy the live versions of Sic Bo and Dragon Tiger (baccarat), while live dedicated tables of poker and craps also are available. Each game uses professional dealers provided by Vivo Gaming (ViG). These dealers have a variety of linguistic skills, so real money players who speak English or Spanish should be comfortable. Vivo Gaming plans to expand to Russian and Portuguese dealers in the next year.
Black Diamond Casino provides live chat with dealers and players, along with a multi-user interface, so you can see how other gamblers are playing the table. You’ll also have a multi-game play, as well as multiple currencies and language options. Vivo Gaming provides mini side games during live games, so you’ll have a diversity of exciting bet options. ViG live dealer software provides support for PC and mobile, with a full slate of mobile live games. You’ll even have side bet and “bet behind” options.
Black Diamond Live Casino has four variations of roulette, including dealers who specialize in American Roulette and European Roulette. English language and Spanish language croupiers provide fluent communications and professionally handled spins. Roulette players have a full variety of bets, including neighbors and REBET options. The full HD auto-moving camera angles have no cuts and no takes, to ensure your trust. You’ll have access to full spin history and statistics, with video resolution channels to fit the bandwidth in your part of the globe.
Live Dealer English Roulette
Live Dealer English Roulette is European Roulette with the wheel spun by dealers fluent in the English language. Players have the option of European or French roulette bets. Bet limits range between $1 and $250 per spin.
Live Dealer Spanish Roulette
Live dealer Spanish Roulette is European Roulette managed by a croupier fluent in the Spanish language. Vivo Gaming has studios in Costa Rica and the Philippines so Black Diamond Live Casino’s Spanish Roulette dealers consider Spanish as their native language.
Live Dealer American Roulette
Live dealer American Roulette is the double-zero game as it’s played in Las Vegas. Croupiers are fluent in English and familiar with American culture and etiquette. Dealers can offer roulette tips as the game is played.
Live Dealer Baccarat
Blackjack Diamond has live dealer baccarat with an upward bet range of $5000 a hand. The Asian gaming studios in the Philippines and Laos handle much of the live baccarat, though some tables are filmed in Costa Rica. Players also have the option of Dragon Tiger Baccarat.
Live Dealer Blackjack
Live blackjack at a 7-seat table is available. Black Diamond’s Live Blackjack pays 3:2 for a natural blackjack, while the dealer stands on all 17s. Insurance paying 2:1 is offered when the dealer shows an ace, but this is not recommended. Splitting and doubling down are allowed.
Besides roulette, Black Diamond Casino has the full range of casino games. When you reach the games page at Black Diamond Casino, you’ll see slots, classic slots, video poker, table games, and other games. Here’s a breakdown of those categories.
Slots & Classic Slots
Black Diamond Casino has 65 three-reel classics and 170 five-reel video slots. Player 5-reel video slots for better graphics, higher payouts, and more features, but play 3-reel spinners for a better house edge.
Black Diamond provides 38 video poker games, including single-hand and multi-hand video poker, as well as Pyramid Poker versions of the game. Enjoy Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Wild, and various Bonus Poker games.
The tables games section includes 21 games, including blackjack and baccarat. Play American Blackjack, Pontoon, Double Exposure, or Multihand Blackjack. Enjoy Punto Banco Baccarat played for high stakes.
Visit the “Other Games” section of Black Diamond to play lottery-style games, including Keno and online scratchcards (pull tabs). Often called the Specialty Games, this section has Virtual Racebook 3D or Casino War.
Did You Know? Black Diamond Casino has a New Players Weekly Tournament.
Black Diamond Deposits & Withdrawals
Black Diamond Casino has a wide variety of deposit methods. Most of the time, new players will be able to fund their account with their preferred method of payments. Like any online casino, Black Diamond has fewer withdrawal methods, but the list of options includes a wide range of withdrawal times and withdrawal limits.
To make a deposit at Black Diamond, sign in to your casino account and visit the Cashier page. You’ll be presented with a list of deposit options. Click on your preferred payment method, then fill out the amount you wish to deposit.
- American Express: Amex supports free and instant deposits between $10 and $30,000. American Express is not available for withdrawals.
- Visa: The world’s largest credit card network provides free deposits between $10 and $30k. Visa is a deposit-only payment method.
- MasterCard: The world’s second-largest credit card network also supports deposits between $10 and $30,000. MasterCard is free, but cannot be used for payouts.
- PaySafeCard: PaySafe Card is the payment method formerly known as Ukash. This UK-based e-voucher service supports deposits between $10 and $1000.
- Ecopayz: EcoPayz is a UK-based global payment solutions provider which supports card-based deposits. Nearly 500 online gambling sites accept EcoPayz deposits.
- Bank Wire Transfer: Bank wire transfers allow players to wire money directly from their bank to Black Diamond Casino. This deposit method supports deposits between $10 and $200,000 but takes 2 to 10 business days.
- Entropay: Entropay is a free and instant virtual prepaid card which supports deposits between $20 and $30,000.
- Neteller: The Neteller e-Wallet supports some of the biggest deposits, with free and instant payments between $20 and $50,000. Neteller is also a withdrawal method.
- Skrill: Skrill, formerly known as Moneybookers, is an e-Wallet which supports free deposits between $10 and $13,000. Skrill can be used for cashouts.
- POLI: Poli Payments is an online payment method which is popular in Australia and New Zealand. This instant payment method handles deposits between $10 and $5000.
- iDeal: IDeal is a Dutch payment method which allows players to pay online through their bank. Over 500 online gaming sites accept iDeal deposits.
- QIWI: QIWI is a Moscow-based payment method with over 11 million cardholders worldwide. QIWI deposits are based on Visa Prepaid accounts.
- WebMoney: WebMoney is a Moscow-based web wallet which services nearly 500 online gambling sites. WebMoney is a deposit method at most of the brand name European online casinos.
Black Diamond Casino customers have 5 withdrawal methods. Several payout options process payments within 24 hours, though the ones with the biggest cashout maximums take between 5 and 28 days. Those payout methods also have fees as high as $50 a withdrawal.
- Bank Wire Transfer: Bank transfers take 2 to 10 business days to reach your bank account, but support payouts between $40 and $50,000.
- Neteller: Neteller supports withdrawals between $20 and $50,000 with processing times of less than 24 hours. Neteller is a popular withdrawal method, due to its high payouts, but takes 24 hours to process.
- EcoPayz: EcoPayz is a respected payment service based in Horsham, England. EcoPayz supports withdrawals of €100 or more with a €10 fee.
- Skrill: Skrill supports withdrawals between $10 and $38,000 with processing times of less than 24 hours. Skrill is one of the most popular cashout methods in online gambling.
- Courier Check: Courier check is the preferred withdrawal method for players who use Visa, MasterCard, or Amex. Courier checks between $1500 and $80,000 are sent to your house, but take 5 to 28 banking days to reach there.
Bonuses & Promotions
When you sign up and play at Black Diamond Casino, you’ll receive a package of welcome bonuses and other promotions. I provide information on the various rewards and bonus offers below. Keep in mind these offers are changed from time to time, but they are replaced with similar or even better promotions. Let’s start with the signup bonus.
Black Diamond Bonuses
New players at Black Diamond Casino receive a deposit bonus up to $5000 on your first five deposits. The match rate is 200% on your first deposit, 100% on your second through the fourth deposit, and 175% on your fifth deposit. A 400% Bitcoin Bonus also applies to those who deposit bitcoins. Black Diamond Casino provides 25 free spins as a no-deposit bonus to players who open a casino account.
Promotions at Black Diamond Casino
New registrants are entered into a new players’ weekly freeroll tournament. Smoking Aces Blackjack Tournaments and Crazy Hot Slots tournaments are staged monthly, while the 15K Guaranteed events take place every day at Black Diamond. New players from South Africa receive an R250 free chip bonus and up to R250,000 in bonus cash at a 500% match rate.
Conclusion – Black Diamond Casino Review
Black Diamond Casino provides roulette players with a comprehensive package of online, mobile, and live dealer roulette. Players who prefer a wider assortment of games have their choice of a comprehensive list of online casino games, including over 250 video slots titles.
Beyond the game selection, players can use the most popular credit cards, e-Wallets, and payment services to fund their account. They also receive bonuses ranging into the thousands of dollars. Now that you know Black Diamond Casino has several ways to enjoy online and live blackjack, has some of the best bonus promotions, and payment methods that players like to use.
You could also enter the VIP Showdown for a prize pot of $200,000!