For the roulette enthusiast, Reno offers a lot of gaming options. Reno roulette is currently available at 11 casinos. Each casino offers a different number of wheels and different types of roulette games.
The majority of the games in Reno feature a double zero wheel (also called American Roulette). You will also find sites with a European wheel, featuring just one zero.
In this article, you’ll find a guide to all aspects of roulette in Reno.
- Roulette Tables: We explain the different table types you’ll find, and which you should endeavor to play.
- Reno Roulette Casinos: We move onto to look at the individual casinos featuring roulette, and some of the other varieties you’ll find at these casinos.
- Visiting Reno: We finish with a look at Reno itself and what the visitor might enjoy alongside roulette.
Types of Roulette in Reno
Double Zero Roulette – This form of roulette, also known as American roulette, features 38 slots on the wheel, with 0 and 00 alongside the numbers 1-36. You’ll find this version of the game at most of the games in Reno. Double zero roulette gives the house an edge of 5.26%.
Single Zero Roulette – This form of roulette, also known as European roulette, features 37 slots on the wheel, with a single 0 and the numbers 1-36. There are roulette establishments in Reno with this game, although the games are scarcer. The house edge in this game is a much more palatable 2.70%.
TIP: When given the option to play roulette in Reno, always play European roulette.
Casinos Offering Roulette in Reno
Here is a list of casinos in which you can play roulette while in Reno:
- Atlantis Casino Resort & Spa – This casino offers roulette alongside a great range of other casino favorites. Here you’ll also be able to bet a racetrack bet (your favorite number and the two numbers either side) and a ‘back2back’ bet where you’ll gain odds of 1,200 to 1 if your number comes up twice in a row.
- Bonanza Casino – You’ll find roulette here as one of the six table games, alongside a sportsbook and hundreds of slots.
- Boomtown Casino – This casino offers a great range of table games, including roulette, blackjack, craps and a poker room, alongside a sportsbook and over 550 slots.
- Circus Circus Hotel – Here you’ll find double zero roulette alongside a great many other table games. You’ll find over 900 slots here as well as a racebook.
- Club Cal Neva Hotel – This casino/hotel features a sportsbook, a poker room, slots (some with a 99% payback) alongside the roulette offerings.
- Eldorado Hotel – This casino offers double zero roulette alongside many other table games including Baccarat, Blackjack, and Craps. You’ll also be able to enjoy the sportsbook and poker.
- Grand Sierra Resort – You’ll find over 45 table games at this casino, featuring four casino wheels. Craps, Keno, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Video Poker and slots are all here, as well as a dedicated poker room.
- Harrah’s Reno Casino – You’ll find a great number of table games here, including of course roulette (the double-zero version of the game). You’ll also find over 900 slots here alongside video poker, a sportsbook, and a racebook.
- Peppermill Resort and Spa – Here you’ll find Roulette alongside many other table games including both single and multi-deck blackjack. The slots here are considered to be some of the loosest games you’ll find, as considered by respected gaming publications.
- Sands Regency – This casino features one roulette table alongside Blackjack, Pai Gow Poker, and 3-card poker. You’ll also be able to enjoy bingo here alongside 600 slots.
- Silver Legacy Resort – This casino has 85 table games including several varieties of craps and poker alongside the roulette offerings. You’ll also find a dedicated poker room alongside an amazing 1,400 slots.
Other Things to do in Reno Besides Roulette
When visiting Reno, you’ll find there is more to the “Biggest Little City in the World” than just casinos. For example:
- Lake Tahoe: Just 40 miles south of the city is one of the most beautiful places in the whole US –Lake Tahoe. You’ll find hiking trails, sprawling beaches for summer trips, and it’s a great skiing destination in the winter months.
- Museums: You’ll also find some amazing museums in Reno – The National Automobile Museum is perhaps the most notable.
- Downtown Reno: The Truckee River Walk offers art lovers and gourmands something special, with a great collection of galleries and restaurants en-route and is said to be the place to be in the Reno summer.
Our Favorite US Online Casino For Live Dealer Roulette
Want to play roulette online with a live dealer instead?
BetOnline is one of the most popular US online casinos. New players can take advantage of their great 100% up to $1,000 welcome bonus. You can also take part in the Live Casino Weekly Challenge – win up to $1,800 in cash every week you place in the top 3 on the roulette or blackjack leaderboards.